- Ribbon (any width would do, best would be 7/8" to 1 1/2", I've even used smaller)
- About 3-4" of 3/8" width ribbon
- Quarter, Half Dollar or Dollar coin
- Wood Burning Tool
- Glass working surface (I used the glass from an old picture frame, and wrapped the edges with duct tape)
- Needle & Thread
- Hot glue or E-6000
- Plastic hair band (I use clear plastic bands. The tiny ones from Walmart)
I have these cheap little Acrylic Jewels from Walmart, and Bedazzle beads. You can get a variety pack of those at Walmart too. You don't need the actual Bedazzler. I live in the boonies, so I rely on Dollar General & Walmart for a lot of my craft needs. When I get near a Hobby Lobby or Michaels, I have to really stock up!!
Here are several other Bling Flowers I made.
This is how the flowers stand up after several weeks of wear.