Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome

I plan to post tutorials on easy crafts & recipes.  For adults, kids & dogs.  I have lots of ideas I can't wait to share.  For now, you will have to put up with pictures from my iphone, until I get a new camera.  There are a couple of dog crafts I plan on sharing.  How to crochet a dog sweater to fit your dog, and cute little decorative flowers.
This is a sweater I made for my Chihuahua, Rosalea.   It fits her perfect.  I'm still working on how I can put into words the directions to make this.  Once you figure it out, it's pretty simple.  I figured out this pattern with just a basic knowledge of crochet.  So I hope that it will be easy to follow.
Another lovely dog craft, are these cute flowers, that I attach to my dog's collar, because they have very short hair.  I love all the cute bows and flowers for little girls, so I created something for my short hair dogs.  If your dog has long hair, these will work for them also.  Here's the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment