Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today I am 23 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  About to hit the 3rd trimester!!

I am not the best Blogger out there, it has been awhile!  I've even been laid off, and still have not got around to blogging.  Searching for a job is a lot of work, but I finally got a job offer yesterday.  I must say, I am proud of myself getting a good job with my baby bump!

Everything is going great with the pregnancy.  We had the 20 week ultrasound, and now we know it's a girl!!  Her name will be Ragan Marie.  She is progressing just the way she should.  I'm so proud of her!  Here's a couple of her ultrasound pictures.
She looks like my step daughter, Kennedy in this one!!


Here I am!  Baby bump at 20 weeks.

This is Kennedy, when we told her it was a girl!  She was so happy.
She's ready for bed, we got home pretty late after 2 doctors appointments
in OKC (a three hour drive for us)


No comments:

Post a Comment